Monday, June 7, 2010

Panic at Target

Packing. blah. I have been known to be an over-packer. I have packed and unpacked at least 3 different times. My plan is to have one suitcase, a backpack and a purse. So far so good. Except for the fact that I feel I am not bringing enough!

I am in full panic mood. I was in Target with my mom the other day and I started to freak out. Why am I doing this?! Do I really need to go to Italy? I like being comfortable. I like being able to call home, text my friends, speak english...you know, the simple stuff. Then I started to think why I wanted to study abroad. I wanted to be put outside of my comfort zone, and living in Italy for two months will definitely do that. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited to go. I just need to get to Rome and I will be fine. It is like the beginning of a race. I am super nervous, but once the gun goes off I am good to go!

Since I just got back from Colorado, where I experienced God in this whole new way, I am nervous about the challenges I will face. I just need to remember that God has a plan and that He will get me through anything. I need to get back to packing.

Wish me luck.
The next time I will write I'll be in Italy. Oh boy.
And I will be 21 years old. Yikes.

Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment